There is a growing number of ordinary individuals who would like to make their bums whiter or, at least, as fair as the rest of their skin. While the most effective solution will be to seek professional anal bleaching treatment at a well-respected and well-renowned spa or medical clinic that provides world-class anal bleaching. This may not be readily accessible and available to everyone, especially those who may not have the financial means to mount such an activity. Hence, the second best option will be to perform a DIY anal bleach right in the comfort of your own home. Here’s how:
- There are various agents and brands used in the whitening of bums. You have to look at these products like the skin care cream, ointment, or even gel that you first test on some hidden part of your skin to make sure that it will not create a reaction. This is important. Even though your bum hole will be mostly hidden from public view, if it gets irritated, then it will be an awfully painful and awkward experience for you.
- Make sure to prepare the anal area including the surrounding skin. It is imperative to trim and shave excess hairs and stubbles to allow for the more efficient absorption of the bleaching agent into the skin. Dead skin cells and other debris on the surface of the anus must be removed at all cost.
- Try to examine the anal area to determine that there are no open wounds or cuts. Remember that, while we would want the bleaching agent to be absorbed by the skin, we don’t want these to enter the bloodstream either. So, if you have a cut or an open wound, better heal these first before moving on ahead with the bleaching.
- Get your Intilight anal bleaching agent and apply the recommended amounts as per package directions. Typically, you will be instructed to apply liberally to allow for complete absorption by the skin. In many cases, you will be directed to leave it as is before attempting to make any drastic movements.
- DIY anal bleaching typically requires 2 to 3 weeks before any significant changes can be observed. This means you really have to be patient.
Bleaching your anal area at home is easy. You only need to have Intilight bleaching cream, prepare the area, make sure there are no open wounds, apply the agent liberally and thoroughly, and be patient for the results.